Photography

Welcome!

Contact me



Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Red River Gorge

It's October already. The leaves are slowly starting to change. I like fall, but don't want winter to come. Scott and I went to Red River Gorge on my birthday last week. We hiked a bit and rode the sky lift. Something I've never done before. It was ok. My eyes were closed on the steepest highest point though.

I'd like to go back to the Hocking Hills this fall when the leaves change. The last time we were there, was on my birthday two years ago and the leaves were green and the waterfalls were dry. Maybe I can talk Scott into going again.. maybe Joann and Shawn can meet us for dinner or something.


Well.. that's about it for now. Gonna try to post here more....yeah I know, I said that before....

later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • Whole30 Week 1 check-in - Well, I have successfully made it to Day 7 without killing anyone. I did have one fight with the husband but that probably would've happened whether I was ...
    10 years ago