Photography

Welcome!

Contact me



Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I know I did. It was great to spend time with family!

I am really going to try to blog more to hopefully increase traffic to my website.

I think I almost forgot how to blog! I had a terrible time with inserting the photo and formatting! I REALLY need to do this more so I can stay on top of my HTML!

I got a new lens for Christmas. I've not had much time to play with it, but I did shoot this "self portrait". I've added a few new pictures to my site including this one, so if you are bored.. check them out!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • Whole30 Week 1 check-in - Well, I have successfully made it to Day 7 without killing anyone. I did have one fight with the husband but that probably would've happened whether I was ...
    10 years ago