Photography Basics

I decided to change my blog!

This is a “how to” for people who want to learn the basics of Photography.

I’ll be creating “exercises” that you can follow along with and post here for others, along with myself to critique.

I will start off on a weekly basis and we’ll see how that goes.

Contact me



Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I know I did. It was great to spend time with family!

I am really going to try to blog more to hopefully increase traffic to my website.

I think I almost forgot how to blog! I had a terrible time with inserting the photo and formatting! I REALLY need to do this more so I can stay on top of my HTML!

I got a new lens for Christmas. I've not had much time to play with it, but I did shoot this "self portrait". I've added a few new pictures to my site including this one, so if you are bored.. check them out!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • Whole30 Week 1 check-in - Well, I have successfully made it to Day 7 without killing anyone. I did have one fight with the husband but that probably would've happened whether I was ...
    4 years ago