Photography

Welcome!

Contact me



Sunday, December 4, 2011

thinkTANK IN A BAG Day Seven


Today is day seven in the thinkTANK photo IN A BAG promotion. They are giving away awesome stuff inside an Airport Security bag. I've already won a Retrospective 10 on the very first day (see my last post). I think I am addicted to thinkTANK and this competition. THAT is all I think about!! Every day I think of new Ideas. I have had quite a few, but have not posted them because as I said I ALREADY won a bag!.. but I can't help myself so here is another one! and yes.. there are more to come... I am trying to space them out! lol!! enter to win here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • Whole30 Week 1 check-in - Well, I have successfully made it to Day 7 without killing anyone. I did have one fight with the husband but that probably would've happened whether I was ...
    10 years ago