Photography Basics

I decided to change my blog!

This is a “how to” for people who want to learn the basics of Photography.

I’ll be creating “exercises” that you can follow along with and post here for others, along with myself to critique.

I will start off on a weekly basis and we’ll see how that goes.

Contact me



Sunday, December 4, 2011

thinkTANK IN A BAG Day Seven


Today is day seven in the thinkTANK photo IN A BAG promotion. They are giving away awesome stuff inside an Airport Security bag. I've already won a Retrospective 10 on the very first day (see my last post). I think I am addicted to thinkTANK and this competition. THAT is all I think about!! Every day I think of new Ideas. I have had quite a few, but have not posted them because as I said I ALREADY won a bag!.. but I can't help myself so here is another one! and yes.. there are more to come... I am trying to space them out! lol!! enter to win here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • Whole30 Week 1 check-in - Well, I have successfully made it to Day 7 without killing anyone. I did have one fight with the husband but that probably would've happened whether I was ...
    3 years ago