Photography Basics

I decided to change my blog!

This is a “how to” for people who want to learn the basics of Photography.

I’ll be creating “exercises” that you can follow along with and post here for others, along with myself to critique.

I will start off on a weekly basis and we’ll see how that goes.

Contact me



Monday, March 2, 2009

Remembering....

Today was my Mom's Birthday. She would be 86. She's been gone since 1983. I still miss her a lot.

I didn't realize it until just now.... her and Scotts Birthday are only 4 days apart.. His was Friday...


Scott gave me this rose a few years ago.....and it reminded me of one of my mom's favorite songs......and of her...

A long, long time ago
On graduation day
You handed me your book
I signed this way:

´Roses are red, my love.
Violets are blue.
Sugar is sweet, my love.
But not as sweet as you.´

by Bobby Vinton.....

Happy Birthday Mum....



1 comment:

  1. I do not think we ever stop thinking about them. Ma & Pa have both been gone now for 6+ years. I still think of them everyday.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

  • Whole30 Week 1 check-in - Well, I have successfully made it to Day 7 without killing anyone. I did have one fight with the husband but that probably would've happened whether I was ...
    4 years ago