Photography

Welcome!

Contact me



Monday, March 2, 2009

Remembering....

Today was my Mom's Birthday. She would be 86. She's been gone since 1983. I still miss her a lot.

I didn't realize it until just now.... her and Scotts Birthday are only 4 days apart.. His was Friday...


Scott gave me this rose a few years ago.....and it reminded me of one of my mom's favorite songs......and of her...

A long, long time ago
On graduation day
You handed me your book
I signed this way:

´Roses are red, my love.
Violets are blue.
Sugar is sweet, my love.
But not as sweet as you.´

by Bobby Vinton.....

Happy Birthday Mum....



1 comment:

  1. I do not think we ever stop thinking about them. Ma & Pa have both been gone now for 6+ years. I still think of them everyday.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

  • Whole30 Week 1 check-in - Well, I have successfully made it to Day 7 without killing anyone. I did have one fight with the husband but that probably would've happened whether I was ...
    10 years ago