Photography

Welcome!

Contact me



Sunday, April 19, 2009

Painted....

Well it's been awhile since I last blogged.. We've been busy...As you can see from the photo, we now have a shed, almost complete but for a bit of trim. and yesterday we painted the deck. I love the color and it goes with the "theme" we have planned for the campsite. Scott is pretty sore from crawling around on the gravel under the camper. We had to extend the deck about 8 inches because it didn't go back far enough to the camper.. but it does now....

so next friday, we are going to de-winterize and give the deck a second coat. Saturday we put up the pre-made railing, then all that is left of the major stuff, is the fence.... we'll finally be able to stay there for the weekend!

I did have a fire in the fire ring, but it didn't count since I was the only one there and all I was doing was burning cardboard....I broke a nail doing that too.... all the hammering and work I did.. and I brake a nail ripping cardboard.... sheesh...

Oh well.... hopefully I'll write again sooner than 6 weeks.....

toodles...

1 comment:

  1. It is getting there, should be all feather nested by Memorial day week end.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

  • Whole30 Week 1 check-in - Well, I have successfully made it to Day 7 without killing anyone. I did have one fight with the husband but that probably would've happened whether I was ...
    10 years ago