Photography

Welcome!

Contact me



Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April Showers

Bring May flowers.


I shot this last year at The Franklin Park Conservatory. I haven't been out shooting lately because of all the RAIN we've been getting. I've been pulling from the archives. Maybe I should take up ship building so I can build an Arc.

The flooding is getting worse around Cincinnati. The ground is saturated and there is no where for the water to go. We are suppose to get another 5 inches today!

We may not have any flowers at all this spring, as the water may wash them away!...

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • Whole30 Week 1 check-in - Well, I have successfully made it to Day 7 without killing anyone. I did have one fight with the husband but that probably would've happened whether I was ...
    10 years ago