Photography

Welcome!

Contact me



Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fire....


This is a better photo of a fire, even though it's not the best one I've shot. It's the best one that I have here at work. I'm on my lunch break.

We went to camp last night and the trailer is still on our lot, although it is unhooked from the utilities and looks ready to move.. it still sits...The site isn't cleaned up yet and by the looks of it, it won't be for weeks.

I am getting very discouraged. I know it's too soon to camp, but I want to AT LEAST move our camper onto it. Ok I've blogged about this more than once, so no more until the lot is cleared...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • Whole30 Week 1 check-in - Well, I have successfully made it to Day 7 without killing anyone. I did have one fight with the husband but that probably would've happened whether I was ...
    10 years ago