Photography

Welcome!

Contact me



Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shaping up!

Well camp is shaping up and we are almost there. We need to finish one gate, remove some old wood from the center of the yard and then we are ready for the dogs to join us there. We have a lot of other things that need finished but at least we can work on them and not have to hurry home to let the dogs out. They still need to fix the broken converter in the camper and replace the booth. I HOPE that happens before Memorial Day weekend, as we plan on staying there for the FIRST time!...

oh well... more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • Whole30 Week 1 check-in - Well, I have successfully made it to Day 7 without killing anyone. I did have one fight with the husband but that probably would've happened whether I was ...
    10 years ago